Each of our facilities will implement property-specific comprehensive social distancing and health and safety protocols, developed in close consultation with state regulators and public health officials. Examples of these procedures include:
- We are installing floor decals and signage to help reinforce social distancing in areas where lines typically form.
- We are limiting seating at table games and the number of slot machines in operation on the casino floor.
- Live music and entertainment will remain suspended for now.
- Large drawings, tournaments, and special events will also be limited during reopening.
- Buffets will remain closed at most of our properties during the opening phases, and limited restaurant offerings are available. We will continue to evaluate and add back offerings during later phases based on demand and regulations.
Health & Safety
- Team members will be required to wear masks while at work. Guests will be encouraged to wear them as well.
- Slot machines and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- We will deploy a fog machine to disinfect and sanitize our properties every night.
- Sanitizer stations – including hand sanitizer and disinfectant cleaning supplies – will be installed on casino floors and readily available throughout the facility.
- All team members will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
Covid-19 Emergency Relief Fund
Penn National has established a special COVID‐19 Emergency Relief Fund under the Penn National Gaming Foundation to provide assistance to team members and local relief organizations. The Company has raised more than $1.7 million from personal donations from our CEO Jay Snowden and senior management team, our Board of Directors, property general managers, and contributions from our Foundation and property employee assistance programs. Information on how to apply for assistance from the Emergency Relief Fund and the process for issuing grants will be available in the near future.